- Also available in:
BRITAX SAFE N SOUND MILLENIA SICT CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT PEBBLE GREY
Convertible Car Seats
Code: 35622Britax Safe-n-Sound’s Millenia SICT offers advanced safety features.
Bubs Price PromiseIf you are ordering online and find a cheaper price on another web site, we'll try and beat it.Conditions apply
Important information about this child restraint
Model: Safe n Sound - Millenia SICT
Restraint Type: A4/B
Suitability: RF from birth up to approx 2-3 years, then FF to approx 4 years of age.
Fitting: The base allows for fitment into vehicles with ISOFIX points while still using the upper tether strap. For vehicles without ISOFIX points, stow away the ISOFIX belts and use the traditional method of installation by using the car seat belt and upper tether strap. Please refer to your car seat manual for full details of installation.
Use the following dimensions to determine whether this car restraint will fit in your vehicle
RF Dimensions: D600 x W385-500 x H600-700mm
FF Dimenions: D390 x W385-500 x H640-810mm
For more information regarding the usage of child restraints, please click here.
Britax Safe-n-Sound’s Millenia SICT offers advanced safety features.
Designed with dual layer revolutionary Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) providing your child the ultimate side impact protection.
- SAFETY 180° SICT protection around your child’s head
- PROTECTION As your child grows the AHR shields and contains your child’s head in a side impact crash
- SECURITY Rear and Forward Facing Seat belt lock-offs fitted to provide a more secure fit
- SUPPORT Shoulder pads to provide extra support
- COMFORT 4 recline positions in forward-facing mode
- COLOURFUL HOLDER Can be used to attach toys
- SIMPLE Push button harness adjustor
- CAR PROTECTION Full length car seat protector
- STORAGE Handy storage pocket
- ISOFLEX™ Equipped with ISOFLEX Connectors to provide a simple, firm connection into a vehicle with ISOFIX low anchorages in conjunction with Top Tether. ISOFIX is an alternative method of installation that may reduce mistakes that are associated with traditional seat belt installation.
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT™) - Head Protection - Unique SICT layer provides 180 degree protection around a child’s head. SICT minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash.
- Rear Facing For Longer - Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child.
- Active Head Restraint (AHR) - Designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child’s head in a side impact crash. AHR grows with your child working with SICT to contain your child’s head and to minimise impact forces.
- Thermo5™ Bamboo Fabric - Thermo5 High Performance fabric with Bamboo delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves.
- Hassle Free Harness - Single handed height adjustable headrest and harness allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness. Reducing the risk of incorrect installation and enhancing correct harness fit.
- Infant Safety Cushion™ - This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby absorbing energy during a side impact crash. Specially designed ventilation holes offer breathability and comfort.
- EZ-Buckle - This system retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding.
- Product Weight 8.9kg (approx.)
- RRP: $49.95
- RRP: $25.95
- RRP: $25.95
You might also be interested in
Sophie the Giraffe was born in France in 1961 and has become an essential 'must have' for any new bu...
- RRP: $32.95
The Sleepover is a padded portacot sheet designed to provide more padded comfort for bub.